|2010 Carpet Design Award Recipients*|
DOMOTEX Carpet Design Awards 2011: Let the Competition Begin!
Every year at DOMOTEX Hannover, the world’s top designers of handmade carpets and rugs will be competing to receive top honors at the Carpet Design Awards.
The presentation ceremony that takes place during DOMOTEX, January 16, 2011, is presented by Deutsche Messe, Hali and Cover Magazines.
All industry innovators are invited to submit their entry by November 5, 2010. Unlike previous years, the competition will be open to all producers of handmade carpets regardless of whether or not you will be exhibiting at the event.
Simply Click on this link for the Entry Form to the DOMOTEX Carpet Design Awards 2011.
The 2011 Carpet Design Award judges and the categories have already been announced so don’t delay in submitting your entry.
- John W. Bain (UK), Director of Brinton's Global Commercial Design
- Montse Cuesta (ES), Editor in Chief, Architectural Digest (Spanish edition)
- James A. Ffrench (USA), Director, Beauvais Carpets
- Ewald Schlögl (A), Buyer with XXXLutz KG
- David Sorgato (IT), founder of the Michail Gallery
The Carpet Design Award categories include:
- Best Modern Design Standard
- Best Modern Design Superior
- Best Modern Design Deluxe
- Best Traditional Nomadic Design / Ethnic Superior
- Best Traditional Nomadic Design / Ethnic Deluxe
- Best Traditional Urban Design /Workshop Carpets
- Best Old / Antique Carpet
- Best Collection Modern
- Best Collection Traditional
- Best Innovation
I hope you’ll consider submitting an entry form. If you have any questions, please let me know.
I look forward to seeing you at the DOMOTEX Carpet Design Awards in January 2011!
Director of Sales - DOMOTEX and LIGNA Worldwide Events
Hannover Fairs USA
1170 Howell Mill Road, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30318
*Note: 2010 Carpet Design Award Recipients with, on the extreme right in the dark suit, Stephan Ph. Kühne, member of the Deutsche Messe Managing Board and responsible for DOMOTEX.